This Is Why Your Janitorial Service Needs Bond Insurance
Calling all Janitorial Service Businesses, calling all janitorial service businesses! Get the scoop on Bond Insurance!
Employee crime certainly exists and the cleaning service industry knows it well. That is precisely why you need to get an insurance policy specifically tailored to this liability risk. The Janitor’s Surety Bond ensures you of the protection that will shield your company, as well as your customers from the potential devastation wrought by an unscrupulous worker.
How so? Follow the story lines below depicted in the claims that had this form of essential coverage in place.
Three Janitorial Bond Insurance Claim Scenarios that Could happen to You
1. The police were summoned by an auto dealer. A car was missing. The culprit? A janitorial service employee that had been cleaning up after-hours. Grabbing a set of keys that had been left in the drop off box, the crooked worker matched key to car and drove off. Eventually law enforcers discovered the abandoned car, severely damaged due to an auto collision.
2. Though the janitorial company that sent their cleaning lady to an attorney’s office for after-hours cleanup never would have suspected her of thievery, when the woman found two unsealed packets of cash in an unsecured desk, she could not resist the temptation.
3. It was the very first day of employment for one nighttime custodian in a bank. Unfortunately, his actions made it his very last day as well. Robbing the institution’s vault of fifteen thousand dollars in cash, the loss was a colossal one. The janitorial service that employed him was responsible for the losses and damages.
How does this type of specialized Insurance bond help a janitorial service along with its clients?
It does this via numerous beneficial ways:
• It serves as a rock solid insurance plan that protects the cleaning service business’s customers from any losses suffered from a janitor or cleaning attendant theft.
• It provides insurance coverage not only for full-time employee thefts, but also provides compensation for part-time workers theft.
• It safeguards a janitorial service commercial enterprise by protecting its customers.
Speaking to an experienced independent agency in regard to a strong financially backed janitorial services bond will make you into an educated and empowered consumer. Make sure to consult with an agency that has rights to deal with the leading companies, enabling it to search the wide network for custom tailored bond coverage at the most competitive quotes!
Source : http://ezinearticles.com/?This-Is-Why-Your-Janitorial-Service-Needs-Bond-Insurance&id=9574720
Other articles you might like;
- What Kind of Car Insurance Coverage You Should Buy?
- Cheap Auto Insurance – How They Do It
- Buy Auto Insurance Because You Need It
- Low Auto Insurance – How to Find Low Car Insurance Quotes Online
- Shipping to Aruba? Things to Know Before Sea Shipping to Aruba