Cheapest Motorcycle Insurance Rates – Tips to Get the Best Deal Possible
There are ways to get the cheapest motorcycle insurance rates possible without sacrificing quality. Some people might think if you get cheap motorcycle insurance you will be getting a cheap company. The truth is that there are many discounts available that most people don’t even know about and these will apply with most name brand companies if not all of them.
Tips to get the Cheapest Motorcycle Insurance Rates:
- Shop around and get several online quotes. If you get 10 to 20 online estimates you will be able to find the best price because not all companies will offer the same discounts. Now you might think that this will take forever to do, however most online motorcycle insurance estimates will only take 5 minutes. So spend a rainy day when your not out on the bike doing this. Plus some companies will give you a discount because you bought online.
- Just like car insurance you can get a multiple motorcycle discount if you have more than one bike. These discounts can range from 10% to 35% depending on the insurer. But since you are getting several quotes you already know you will find the best deal.
- Riders safety course can give you up 5% to 15% on your insurance premium depending on the company. Some companies will also require that you get a refresher every 36 months. Since it normally takes one day to a weekend to complete the course it is well worth doing.
- If you are a member of some motorcycle organizations you could see a 10% discount depending on the insurance company. If you are unsure check with your members group or insurer to see if this applies.
- Just like getting a multiple bike discount you can save if you add another vehicle to the policy like a truck or car. This could be an additional 30% savings.
- Good riders with no at-fault accidents or anything more than a minor traffic violation for the past 60 months can save an additional 10%.
- Some companies will even give you a discount if you pay your premium in full or you set up an auto withdraw to pay your insurance. This discount can range from 5% to 15%.
So who has the cheapest motorcycle insurance rates? Well there are a lot of things that will determine your price that you will pay. Like where you live and the crime rate in your area. Plus it depends on the company you choose and how many discounts you qualify for. This is why its such a good idea to get several motorcycle insurance estimates to get cheap motorcycle insurance.
Source : https://ezinearticles.com/?Cheapest-Motorcycle-Insurance-Rates—Tips-to-Get-the-Best-Deal-Possible&id=6135201